All Blog Entries

1. Wearing a backpack

Walking to work in the mornings I see people carrying backpacks. The backpacks are carried in the left hand, not on both shoulders. Tactfully, this is a mistake. What am I thinking? No, there are no tactics at work. Thou shall not carry a backpack on thy back. Must look good for the "ringers" who eat first and let their troops eat last.

Sound like a familiar organization? Can't say who but your money goes to such travesty.
    Categories
    Terry's Blog
  2. Justice System - Duffy & Gomeshi

Today Mike Duffy was cleared of all 31 charges which include fraud, breach of trust and bribery. On March 24, 2016 Jian Gomeshi was cleared of 5 charges of sexual assault/harassment.

I have a personal opinion in regards to our justice system, the system itself and process is corrupt. It seems to me if an individual is charged, depending on social status the outcome is different. Someone with lots of money or someone who is high profile will be cleared of all charges, yet, the average joe who commits the same crime will usually see the inside of a prison.

I find these outcomes from our justice system unacceptable. Fraud is criminal, we are supposed to be able to trust our politicians and senators. Beating someone during sex is an offence. It is sexual assault. The victims have not seen justice, they have been re-victimized. Hopefully they will find enough courage to appeal the 5 charges.
    Categories
    Terry's Blog
  3. Outdoor activities 2016

My first blog, where on earth do I start? Today is Saturday March 5, 2016. It's a snow day and all I can think about is all the different activities to do in the summer. The biggest being the expedition to White Hill in Cape Breton. White Hill is the highest point of land in the province of Nova Scotia. I will be creating a post with more information on this expedition.

Other planned summer activities include:
    - Rock climbing
    - Canoeing
    - Fishing
    - Hiking
    - Biking
    - Kayaking

Due to work it has been a while since I've been able to enjoy these activities. This year is a big push on Fitness. I will be around all summer and I plan on sharing some great adventures with my readers.
    Categories
    Terry's Blog
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123